Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Micro Dermals Surface Piercings whats Next in the Industry?

Aberration Pro Custom Tattoo will start offering Micro Dermals and Surface Piercings starting Thursday Jan 6th!! Most tattoo shops now a days are offering these services already but as always Aberration Pro Custom Tattoo will offer them at better rates then the competitors. It took me a while to warm up to the idea of offering these services in the shop because the risk of infection that could occur. But with the demand so hi for getting this new fad I gave in and made sure the staff will be properly trained in the techniques of these procedures.

Even an old school artist like myself knows that when the industry comes up with a new procedure it's almost suicide not to follow the trend. I've personally done many surface piercings. Those will start out at $20 bucks while the micro's will be $25. I'm starting actually liking the dermals because the art that can be added to tattoos. It actually spices up the piece by adding a different element.

I've often wondered what the next fad might be. The industry has came so far that I believe the future holds some really wierd and cool stuff. We already have the black light ink! I wonder what the next formula for the next generation of ink will be? Will it be brighter then now? Will the famous ink drop in an individuals eye turn into being able to change a persons eye color? The more time that passes I'm sure the industry will advance and pretty soon lasers will take over the job of an artist lol.

I would be interested in hearing from the readers what they think is next for the industry. Will you be the pioneer in another type of procedure not yet being performed?
 

Blog Archive

Friends

Blog List