Monday, August 29, 2011

Celeste's Team T-shirt ♥

My Best Friend Joanna has an amazing niece named Celeste. She is 4 years old and every year, in honor of her, her entire family participates in the "National Down Syndrome Society Buddy Walk" organized by the Sharing Down Syndrome Society of Arizona. This is an annual sponsored fund raiser and I am proud to be a part of it this year. Joanna asked me to design an original t-shirt for Celeste and her "team." Her favorite colors are pinks and purples. I can't wait to see her beautiful face when she sees her custom t-shirt for the first time! I feel honored to be a part of the walk this year along with my own family! We love you Joanna and we look forward to supporting such a wonderful little girl and special event. Thank you so much for asking me to design the t-shirt Jo!! ♥
 

Blog Archive

Friends

Blog List