Sunday, May 29, 2011

Still alive...

Hi there again,

it`s been quite a while since the last post came up. 

Sorry for that.
In fact in real live I`m not a person talking that much so neither am I very communicative in online thingies, but I promise to do my best here.

So what was going on latelly.... I´m not an apprentice anymore, I officially "graduated" and we now have Paco as our new apprentice.. 

He has his own blog, some sort of "apprenticeship diary". So if you`re interested just check his blog once in a while. 

bythegraves.wordpress.com

Next I found myself listening so music I never had any connection to... but a time has come where I can no longer listen to brutal, gory, depressive and hatefull music, which Death and Black Metal are by nature. Not that I don`t like this anymore, but I felt like having to get some other influence... am I getting old?!

Bands and albums to name here would definatelly be

Four Tet - Rounds
Bonobo - Days to Come
Boards of Canada

Here`s a very catchy song I fell in love with...




And at least something with electric guitars.
Pentagram - Relentless, Days of Reckoning...


Oh, yes and tattooing...

This is not all I did latelly, but for now it should be enough to make a post out of it.
I think I don`t comment every picture, just see for yourselves....
Some in progress stuff and a bit of drawing and painting...

I still have two finished sleeves on my computer, but since I`m a genius in computer things, this has to wait until I find them on my camera-card....

So for now enjoy this stuff... 






And some sketchy drawing/painting stuff






 
 

Blog Archive

Friends

Blog List