Saturday, April 16, 2011

The most done tattoo is? GRRR "The Name"

The most requested tattoo in the industry. The Name tattoo. We get dozens of these going out the doors at Aberration Pro Custom Tattoo. Since the new law in Illinois making it legal to tattoo at age 18 instead of 21 I believe most shops would agree that "Names" have doubled and tripled. Names at the shop cost only $10 Bucks for a 72 font Edwardian Script. We do so many of them thats why we include them in the stores daily specials. 

I have my wife name on my neck and arm. Of course I've been with her over 17 years. More and more we are seeing the kids 18-21 more and more getting boyfriends or girlfriends name tattooed on them. I cringe most of the time because me being in this business for so long I know its a matter of no more then 6 months before I'm covering it up or placing the void stamp over it. I personally try to counsel the person into not getting a name tattoo unless they have been married for awhile. Most don't listen and go ahead with the tattoo.  Then a few weeks later they hang their head down and tell us they should've listened to when I told them not to do it.


 

Blog Archive

Friends

Blog List