Saturday, June 9, 2007

Phoenix Part II

In my post about Phoenix in May, you guys might have read about the legends and myth on the Legendary bird. I happen to do one again today, which took a toll on me. Sometimes, most of the customers don't realise that their skin tone plays a part on how the tattoo turns out. And of course, being a professional in this business, its your duty to edcuate them. Most of the time, you can succeed in it, but bad times do roll in too...

A customer of mine, being in the midtone skin wanted to get a phoenix done, which obviously needs colours, but then again there are also option to have it done in black and grey. But sadly, colours won't show much of how it will be on a lighter toned skin.







Talking about the colours that would match his skin tone, I had to really crack my head...


So after close to 2hrs, when the dust has settled from the wings of the Phoenix, I called it a day with some happy endings...

 

Friends

Blog List